Q Display 216 + installation package (Q Guard included)
Q Display 216 (16") + Installation package
New and improved GPS Chartplotter
The new generation brings the plotter an enhanced interface and new features, such as a boat guard, remote heater control, split views, and adjustable viewpoints. Q Display 2 Series also has more features that can be used and controlled with the Q Mobile App. Keep all the boating info in your pocket 24/7, including fuel and battery levels, trip data, remote heating, and boat guard. The boat guard’s antitheft alarm keeps your boat safe on the water, and on the docks. Be alerted on your phone when your boat is in danger.
- Resolution: 1280*800 (WVGA)
- Brightness typ. 850 cd/m2, min. 760 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio typ. 800, min. 600
- Viewing angle: Top/Bottom/Left/Right 85°
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Compatible with Navionics+ / Platinum+ charts with 3D mode, detailed sonar charts, and depth shading.
- Over The Air updates (needs a sim card which is not included in the package).
- Port-to-port routing
- Wireless music streaming
- AUX connection
- 2x Line out for zone function
- FM/DAB radio receiver
- Built-in audio amplifier
- WLAN client and hotspot
- Bluetooth LE (remote control, wind meters)
- NMEA 2000 (AIS, Digital switch, engine data, etc.)
- Content synchronization
- Extensions (Fishfinder, Quantum radar, etc.)
- Mobile application
You'll get all this:
With the Q Display 216 Upgrade offer you get all of this:
- A brand-new Q Series 2 Display (16”) with your chosen brand
- All needed power and audio cables
- Guard cables for the Boat Guard antitheft alarm
- A silicone cover for your Q Display
- Clear instructions on how to install the new Q Display
All needed cables are included in the upgrade offer. The audio cables enable the built-in audio amplifier to work, and the RCA connection enables the use of an external amplifier.
Tell us the boat brand which you want in Check & order / Order and delivery comments. Available brands are Buster, Yamarin, Cross, Askeladden, Grand, and Q Experience.
Boat Guard antitheft alarm included!
Keep your boat safe in the docks!
Boat Guard acts as an antitheft alarm for a Q 2 Series Display. It can be used with Q Experience, Buster Q, and Yamarin Q mobile apps. All needed Guard cables for the antitheft alarm to work are included in this upgrade offer. You just need to buy a sim card from your local phone company.
Guard mode is on when the Q Display is not - it keeps your boat safe in the docks and alarms you if your boat is filling with water, if someone is trying to steal your engine or Q Display, and if the boat battery is running out. You'll get notifications on all alarms immediately to your phone. All status updates will be recorded in the guard log that you can see on your phone anytime.
Upgrade for a better boating experience
The new Q Series 2 Display includes all the familiar features from the first Q generation, with loads of added features and attributes. The new Q Series 2 Display is also more customizable and includes an enhanced user interface for easier and smarter navigation.
- Enhanced user interface. The new generation of Q plotters has a completely new user interface with clear, easy-to-navigate applications.
- Split views and adjustable viewpoints. Make multitasking easier with split views. You can view multiple applications on the screen at the same time!
- More integrations. The new Q Series 2 Display has more possibilities for 3rd party integrations.
- Boat Guard. Antitheft alarm for your boat! Keep your boat safe in the docks with numerous different antitheft features (needs a sim card).
Act now to upgrade for the boating season of 2022
If you have any questions regarding the offer or the product don’t hesitate to contact Q Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info on Q Display 2 Series can be found here: https://theqexperience.com/q-display-2-series/
*NOTE. To install the Q Display some installation and electricity work is needed with cables. See the installation instructions from the product data sheet on this page!
The customer is responsible for all installation work and possible costs!