Airmar IC-TM90M Fish Finder
Product no.: N4S_00753
All of the electronics are contained in the IC-TM90M, with two 10 meter cables exiting the transducer (one for data and the other for power), making the installation simple and cost efficient. The IC-TM90M transom mount transducer uses a proven housing design to deliver amazing performance up to 40 knots. An innovative product, it delivers depth and water temperature data via Ethernet connection to the Q Display.
This Smart™ transducer is a medium Chirp (95-155 kHz) transducer which is perfect for detecting fish and delivering crisp bottom detail for depths as deep as 200 meters.
• Depth and water temperature sensor
• 120W with a maximum depth of 200 m (656') and shallow detection down to 0.5 m (1.6')
• Medium frequency: 95-155 kHz
• Wide 26°-17° beam provides excellent coverage under the boat
• 60 kHz of total bandwidth
• Simplified operation with the use of auto modes for sensitivity, range and noise cancellation
• Hydrodynamic transducer profile permits operation at speeds up to 40 knots