Q Connected SIM (IWL)
Product no.: N4S_00930
For Buster, Yamarin and Yamarin Cross boats
The SIM-card is free, just pay for shipping!
The connection can then be purchased in the mobile companion application*! See instructions below.
For more information about Q Connected, click here!
How to install and activate your Q Connected SIM-card
1. Locate the SIM-card slot at the back of your Q Display, this may require some disassembly in the boat. Make sure the Q Display is turned off before installation.
2. Remove the SIM-card from the plastic holder in the second biggest size (Micro SIM)
3. Install the SIM-card in the SIM-card slot and make sure the SIM-card clicks into place. Pay attention to the orientation of the SIM-card, the correct orientation is shown below the SIM-card slot.
4. With the SIM-card installed check that the Q Display recognizes the SIM. Turn on the Q Display and go to: Settings > System > System information > IMSI. If you see series of digits on the IMSI-row, your Q Display recognizes the SIM, and the installation was a success!
First time using the mobile application:
1. Download the mobile application, create a boat, and link the Q Display, instructions here.
2. In the mobile application find the Subscriptions card and open it.
3. Choose a monthly or annual Q Connected-subscription.
4. Follow the instructions on screen and fill out your data.
5. Done, your Q Connected-connection will activate on the next restart of the Q Display!
Already using the mobile application:
1. Open the mobile application and navigate to My boats.
2. Choose Edit on the boat in which you installed the SIM-card.
3. Re-link your Q Display, select Unlink Q, then Link Q (Note: no data will be lost). Instructions for linking Q here.
4. When re-linked, find the Subscriptions card and open it.
5. Choose a monthly or annual Q Connected-subscription.
6. Follow the instructions on screen and fill out your data.
7. Done, your Q Connected-connection will activate on the next restart of the Q Display!
*Prices may vary depending on geographical location